13861 SW 152nd Ct

    Miami, FL 33196
    • $409,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 31 days
    • MLS #: A10739452
    UPDATED: 37 min ago
    $409,000
    • 4
      BEDS
    • 0.16
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,822
      SQFT
    • $224
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2001
    County:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    Beautiful single family close to the Country Walk area and turnpike with no homeowner association and no Fee. 80% of garage has been converted in a very nice in law with tile, AC, kitchen and full additional (5th) bathroom. The other 20% if used as a big storage area. Very good backyard to build a pool when motivated. Property is in good conditions and ready to live. Very low taxes! only $2900 in 2018 and no HOA fee so very easy to finance conventional, FHA or VA. Recent official appraisal at $400000 but new sales over this value...Priced under the market price so will move fast... perfect for a growing family as located in a very secure area with good schools..

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    Copyright 2019, Participating Associations/MLS’s in the SEFMLS, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Associations/MLS’s in the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service cooperative agreement, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2019, Participating Associations/MLS’s in the SEFMLS, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Data last updated 2019-10-15T15:45:28.187.
    www.jackcodengroup.com/homes/98962791

    13861 SW 152nd Ct Miami, FL 33196

    • Price: $409,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 37 min ago
    • MLS #: A10739452
    4
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.16
    Acres
    1,822
    SQFT
    $224
    $/SQFT
    2001
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Christina Estates
    County:
    Miami-Dade
    Area:
    Christina Estates
    Property Description
    Beautiful single family close to the Country Walk area and turnpike with no homeowner association and no Fee. 80% of garage has been converted in a very nice in law with tile, AC, kitchen and full additional (5th) bathroom. The other 20% if used as a big storage area. Very good backyard to build a pool when motivated. Property is in good conditions and ready to live. Very low taxes! only $2900 in 2018 and no HOA fee so very easy to finance conventional, FHA or VA. Recent official appraisal at $400000 but new sales over this value...Priced under the market price so will move fast... perfect for a growing family as located in a very secure area with good schools..
    Exterior Features

    Architectural Style AttachedOne Story Construction Materials Concrete Block Construction Lot Features Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot Parking Features Circular DrivewayDriveway Patio And Porch Features Patio Pool Private YN No Roof Curved/S-Tile Roof View None Waterfront YN No

    Interior Features

    Adjusted Square Footage 2091 Appliances DishwasherDisposalDryerElectric Water HeaterMicrowaveElectric RangeRefrigeratorWasher Cooling Central Air Flooring Ceramic Floor Heating Electric Interior Features First Floor EntryGarage ApartmentGarage ConvertedSeparate Guest/In-Law Quarters

    Property Features

    Association Fee 0 Association Fee Frequency Monthly Association YN No Building Name Christina Estates Community Features None Cooling YN Yes Garage YN Yes Heating YN Yes Horse YN No Internet Address Display YN Yes Internet Automated Valuation Display YN Yes Internet Entire Listing Display YN Yes Listing Terms All CashConventionalFhaVa Loan New Construction YN No Pets Allowed Yes Property Condition New Construction Property Sub Type Single Family Residence Public Survey Section 21 Senior Community YN No Sewer Public Sewer Tax Annual Amount 2901 Tax Year 2018 Water Source Municipal Water Year Built Details New Construction

    Listing courtesy of Miami Global Realty Inc.


    Copyright 2019, Participating Associations/MLS’s in the SEFMLS, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Associations/MLS’s in the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service cooperative agreement, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2019, Participating Associations/MLS’s in the SEFMLS, MIAMI Association of REALTORS, Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale, South Broward Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Data last updated 2019-10-15T15:45:28.187.
     
    The Jack Coden Group
    700 NE 90th St
    Miami FL, 33138